onsdag den 25. april 2012

Surprise

Hey guys!

Hey, this is the second time in a month that I have updated my blog - that's kinda surprising for me, because I've been getting kinda lazy with it. Soo...

Here's an update on my countdown for when I'll be going home, so I got 34 days left until they day I'll be sitting on a plane on my way back to Denmark - it's kind of hard to believe that I've been here for 8.5 months already. And my dad told me when I talked to him last weekend that it just shows that I chose the right thing to do after high school in Denmark, and that it altogether have been a really good experience for me, and I'm so happy that I got to spend it with all of you - I really appreciate it.

The weather here in Missouri is weird right know, it was cold for a couple of day and now it's a little bit hot, and it's said that the cold weather is coming back the next couple of days. I can't say that I'm complaining, its just that early this year (around the middle of March) it seemed like we would go strait from winter, short period of spring and then strait into summer - but apparently not...

So that's pretty much everything I can come up with right now.

See you guys later! Have fun!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar