onsdag den 9. maj 2012

Senior exams

Yesterday was my last full day of school, it was also my last concert with the choir - and when I walked our to Mr. McCreary to turn in my music folder, he looked at the number and said that I could keep it as a souvenir for when I go back home. And then I asked him: "What about all the music?" And he told me that I could keep that too, I was surprised and happy too - I thanked him and walked down to the cafeteria to look at the Art Fair.
Today and the next to days are senior exam days, and I don't have to take an exam until Friday, where I actually just have to turn it in and then I can go home again (I can write the paper home, print it out, go to school find my teacher (Maz) and turn it in to him, ad I'm done! How awesome is that?!?

Well that's all I can think of right now, and what I thought you might wanted to know!
So I see you in 21 days Denmark, do long ;)

Sofie Larsen

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar